Friday, November 7, 2008

SPIRITS IN THE CHINOOK ARCH SUNSET

This is another shot from my Chinook Sunset series. This photo is the first in a series of shots that show the progression of the changing shapes in the clouds. Which become more defined in each shot. I have been encouraged by friends and family to enter the best shots into some upcoming photo contests. I will not be posting those pictures at this time, but will after the contests are over.
I have been very busy working on my outlines for my cartooning classes for January. I need to organize and start advertizing for these classes in the next couple of weeks, as I have found out in the past that December is not a great month to advertize, because most people are finished shopping and are focused on Christmas. You might say that lessons would be a great present and I agree. Hopefully the classes will fill quickly.
I am excited to instruct from my home rather then a storefront. I think it is always awesome to see city kids being creative in the country. There are such different things to expose them to on the farm. I get such a great feeling when a child can be upclose to one of our critters for the first time. Sometimes they have a hard time containing their excitement. And always they ask if they can come back to visit. It is great to see. Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: