Friday, November 14, 2008

PHOENIX

"Shifting clouds, a Phoenix emerges."

Sometimes we have different levels of intensity in our lives.
This is another shot from the Chinook Arch Sunset series.
The sky went through various levels of intensity that evening.
I spent a great morning yesterday setting up my very first website. It took about four hours. The hardest part was deciding on the template......to many choices. I still have much to do, but figure a couple of dedicated hours,I should be able to complete the majority of the information I want to upload.
It will have to wait until Monday, as I have a busy weekend ahead.
Have a Sunshine Weekend!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such fabulous photos Lori - by the way I've tagged you...check out my blog.

Lori said...

Thank you Veronica!!!!
I enjoy reading all your great inspirational thoughts. Have a great day!!!!