Tuesday, November 11, 2008

OLD BOOTS


I have a fascination for antiques and just plan old things. I find a certain beauty and mystery in them. I love history, especially family history.

With all the new technology we have it so easy in comparison to our relatives of days gone by. I don't think many of us could be transported back to the old days and be able to manage the hard labor in a day of a pioneer. I think we have a higher level of mental stress now compared to a life that held more physical stress and hardships.


Today is Canada's Remembrance Day.

A day to remember all the fine men and women that have laid down their lives for us. From long ago and also from current day peace keeping.

This is our day to remember all of you and to give our thanks.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: