Thursday, December 11, 2008

WINTER BEAUTY

"A crisp winter's day with the warmth of the winter's sun, creates such Winter Beauty"


I love it when the trees are painted with frost!! This is a shot I took early one day before the frost melted away from the sun's strong rays. I have completed about 95% of our inside home decorations for Christmas, even thou I have been well under the weather this week. I hope these antibiotics kick in over the next day or so. I just stated them yesterday.
I still haven't officially started my Christmas shopping. Oh well, I guess I still have a couple of weeks to complete it. I absolutely hate shopping!! That is the type of shopping that involves the hustle and bustle of the large box stores, malls or just plain old grocery shopping. I do like to poke around antique stores, thrift stores, artisan markets etc., this is when I am not looking for anything in particular, but is when I usually find unique treasures. Well I think this afternoon a nice cup of herbal tea, a pillow and a blanket are in order. Have a Sunshine Day!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: